C3 Leader Questions
C3 Leader Training Resources
- Meeting Prep and Guide to Asking Questions
- Dealing With Challenges
- Guide to Using the Covenant
- Dealing with Dominators
C3 Leader Information
WHAT IS A C3 LEADER?
A C3 leader is a Christian who wants to serve the body of Christ by acting as a facilitator and a focal point for a C3 Group.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS OF A C3 LEADER?
To qualify as a C3 leader you must be a Christian who has been committed to Christ for at least a year and holds to the core beliefs and mission statement of MBC.
WHAT ARE THE ROLES AND COMMITMENTS OF A C3 LEADER?
- Listen to the sermon
- Complete the homework
- Read the weekly Leader Notes
- Make sure meetings start and end on time
- Facilitate and moderate group meetings
- Provide a clean and comfortable place for the group to meet (Host)
- Act as the focal point for personal problems & needs of group members
- Communicate special needs to pastor
- Help encourage group communication outside of meetings
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO BE A C3 LEADER?
C3 leaders must prepare for and attend all of the weekly group meetings through the semester and be at the semester Kick-off Dinner (Friday, August 24, 6 pm – 8 pm) and the End-of-Semester Dinner (TBD).
DO I NEED SPECIAL TRAINING TO BE A C3 LEADER?
You do not need special training to be a leader. You do not need to be able to teach or lead a Bible study. To be a C3 leader, all you need is a willingness to grow in the faith, facilitate group meetings, and actively love group members. Our C3 team will provide you with as-needed leadership training and support throughout the semester, and we are always available to help with tough situations and any questions you may have.
HOW DO I BECOME A C3 LEADER?
If you feel God leading you to serve as a C3 Leader talk to either Clint or Randy Manley.